Equipping Businesses With Digital Signage Menu Boards To Engage Customers & Increase Sales
Mid-level enterprise companies with more than 10 locations using traditional menu boards suffer from slow content change, slow adaptation to change, and losing market share. EcoDigital Media helps QSR (Quick Service Restaurants), Food & Beverage companies innovate with digital signage hardware, software, custom content, and custom subscription feeds so that their business continues to evolve, embrace opportunities and increase market share.
Your Company Deserves State-Of-The-Art Digital Signage Menu Boards, But There’s A Problem…
It’s just wrong that your locations are losing profits because competitors are advancing with the latest technology for communications. But when we don’t invest in tools for longevity and growth, we get into trouble. Many organizations trust us to help them keep their communication consistent, repeatable, and trackable. With the expertise and experience to help you, we will look at your current needs and work with you to scale, so we have you covered now and for the long term.
Digital Menu Boards: What Are They? How Do They Work?
Statistics From A Quick-Service & Restaurant Survey
- Before incorporating digital signage, restaurants manually updated the cafeteria menu, which is a full-time task in and of itself, especially if the menu is updated daily. Restaurants no longer need to manually update the menu feed with live menu feed from digital signage solutions.
- According to a quick-service and casual restaurant operators survey, more than 20% of restaurant operators see a 5% increase in sales after adding digital signage into their service sectors.
- Visuals receive 94% more views than text-based information.
- People recall 65% of visually presented knowledge after three days. The recall rate for digital signage is an amazing 83%.
- For brand recognition, digital signage has a 47.7% effectiveness rate.
- Visual aids in presentations are 43% more persuasive than those that do not.
Your Guide To Keep Communication Consistent, Repeatable & Trackable.
We understand the need for things to be process-driven and consistent. Communication and documentation need to be trackable and repeatable. We understand the importance of being within reach as an extension of your external team.
For you to benefit from a long-term solution, we look at your current needs and blend them with “down the road scalability”, purchasing the right amount of equipment to serve both purposes.
We orchestrate collaboration between all departments to bring in the “right” solution for your company. With a 99% up-rate for our clients, we get things up and running quickly and support you before, during, and after to make sure things run smoothly.
Your Digital Signage Launch Plan In 3 Simple Steps
From Non-Digital to Digitally Profitable
Stick With Non-Digital
Your customers align your brand with “old school”, consistent with your old technology and their customer experience. You continue to lose the ability to tell stories effectively, and you lose the top spots in your customers’ minds. You may lose employee loyalty and longevity. And the loss in revenue comes directly from slow/out-of-date menus and pricing.
Move To Digitally Profitable
Your ability to instantly promote specific products or services at any moment creates opportunities for you to measure ROI and support your goals. You focus on your goals and achieve them because you have the technology to bring them to life. We assist with your marketing goals and long-term technology use, so you continue to be profitable.